Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Menu Plan Monday~ 1/17/11


I'm not planning on going grocery shopping this week since there's a holiday delay in getting Jason's next check. I'm going to do my best with what we've got at home already. We flip flopped some of our meals from last week and had leftovers one night because no one was super hungry. Can't wait to go grocery shopping though because I want to try some new things (couscous!) next week! :) Have a great week everyone!!

Monday 1/17- Tamale Pie (This was great! Even Miss Picky Hannah ate it...beans and all! I eliminated the pepper in it because I can't stand them. LoL)

Tuesday 1/18- BBQ Pulled Pork (freezer), Baked Potatoes, Corn

Wednesday 1/19- Ham, Stuffing, Gravy (all from freezer), Green Beans

Thursday 1/20- Potato Cheese Soup (freezer), Corn Bread Muffins (looking for a scratch recipe!)

Friday 1/21- Steak/Mushroom Fajitas

Saturday 1/22- Date Night Takeout??

Check back next week for some new recipes!

Head over to OrgJunkie for more menu plans!

No comments: