Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Menu Plan Monday~ 1/10/11



I always work on Mondays so I never go grocery shopping until Tuesday or Wednesday. My weekly plans start those days. This one is Wed-Tues. :) I'm a bit burned out in the cooking department so I have a few easy or freezer food days on here. I am trying a new recipe on Tuesday though. (In fact, I'm trying a new one tonight too from last weeks plan...must be a Tuesday thing!)

Wednesday 1/12- Lemon Butter Tilapia, Brown Rice, Green Beans
Thursday 1/13- Veggie Lasagna, Salad
Friday 1/14- Date Night! Takeout for Mommy and Daddy!
Saturday 1/15- Eggs, Sausage, Biscuits and Gravy
Sunday 1/16- Ham, Stuffing (both from freezer), Broccoli
Monday 1/17- Pulled Pork (freezer), Baked Potatoes, Corn
Tuesday 1/18- Tamale Pie

Head on over to OrgJunkie for more menu plans and recipes!

No comments: