Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

Hopefully I can stay on the ball this time! Blogging is a good way to keep me on track and help me remember the fun things we experience every day. :)

We had a great and busy Christmas with our families. The girls had a blast and I think Avery really liked having her sister home for Winter Break. Hannah's winter break was extended by a day because we had a VERY rare SoCal Snow Day! We had about 4 inches here which is a ton for the Mojave Desert! The girls had fun playing until the sun came out and it melted away...






2010 was a happy but very stressful year. At this point, Jason has been out of work for over 4 months and finances are very tight. We're just trying to push through until he gets a job and I get one closer to home. We pulled Avery out of Preschool before Thanksgiving and she really misses her friends. We hope we can send her back as soon as our jobs stabilize.


For now, Jason is enjoying all the time he has to spend with his little boy. This is the most time he's been able to spend with any of our kids, especially at such a young age. Noah's a super easy baby and I'm hoping he'll help me convince his Daddy to let us have 1 more baby in a year or two! :)


Hoping things will look up in 2011 for us!

1 comment:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I hope 2011 is a great year for your family! So happy you got to enjoy the snow!