Sunday, July 4, 2010

And We're BACK!

I haven't blogged in almost a year! What happened? Well, I got pregnant! And was very tired...and working alot...and had two kiddos in school...but we're back!

How about a little update?

So a baby huh? Yup! Just 6 weeks after we miscarried last year, we were pregnant again! I had a very healthy pregnancy (though I gained WAY too much weight...again!) and we now have a very healthy, happy baby BOY! I finally have my boy and I'm so in love! Noah Gryphon Lindsey was born on June 18th, 2010 at 5:22pm at 8lbs 3oz and 21 inches. He looks just like his big sisters and is a wonderful baby.

Meet Mr. No-No:




Now for the big kids...Hannah will be 5 in November and is acting like a preteen! :) She had a great year at preschool and will be starting Kindergarten in the Fall. Both girls are home for the summer while I'm on maternity leave and they're having a bit of trouble adjusting to being home so much. I'm definately looking forward to school starting in September! Hannah's working on sight words and can sound out quite a few smaller words on her own. She'll be reading in no time! She also wants to start cheerleading in the Fall. We'll see how our shy girl does with that!

Miss Avery will be 3 in September. She's definately in the midst of the Terrible 2s. She's even more stubborn then her sister! Our little TomBoy is infatuated with Spiderman and keeps telling us she wants a Spiderman cake for her birthday. :) She had a great year in the 2's preschool class and we're hoping we can send her a few days a week in the Fall. We're just working on the potty training so she can move up to the 3's!

Jason and I are doing well. I'm still trying to finish my prereqs for the nursing program. It's tough to get into the classes which is becoming a frustrating set back. Jason is home for 2 months to bond with the baby. FMLA is a wonderful thing. We're trying to spend as much quality time as we can with the kids since we might not have this amount of time together again. (Maybe in 3 years or so if I can convince him to have another baby!)

No comments: