Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Menu Plan (Tuesday?) 8/31/09


Late yet again! Now that I'm going to school Monday nights, I'm going to have to try and post these as soon as it's up on Sundays! Monday was DH's birthday but I had class so we celebrated tonight! I'll post about my first try making a cake from scratch later this week!

I'm planning on posting recipes later this week if I get the chance!

Mon 8/31- Red Beans/Rice, Sausage, Broccoli
Tues 9/1- Steak/Mushroom Fajitas, German Chocolate Cake (from SCRATCH!)
Wed 9/2- Breakfast Bake, Pears
Thurs 9/3- Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans
Fri 9/4- Tacos, Beans, Chips/Salsa
Sat 9/5- BBQ at Mom's (My brother's girlfriend's birthday)
Sun 9/6- Roast Turkey, Stuffing, Gravy, Carrots


Check out OrgJunkie for more menus!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh Stephani... New house pictures!!!