Here are the rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
I was tagged by Elizabeth at Our Small Town Blessings
1. I love the sound of running water. Since I was a kid, I've been known to sit in the bathroom with the shower running to relax and read a book. Such a waste of water but I can't help it!
2. I ama list junkie. I'm constantly making lists of random things (menu plans, cleaning lists, bills, gifts, etc.). I only use some of them for an actual purpose. The rest are more of a way to organize my thoughts!
3. I love grocery shopping. I used to go with my mom as a kid and got really excited about it. No idea why. I just think it's fun!
4. I read multiple books at a time. I'm constantly reading one of the Harry Potter books and at least one other fiction.
5. I am obsessed with timelines. I want things (like finishing school, having another baby, buying a house) to happen at specific times in the future. It frustrates me to know end if I don't have any control over the schedule.
6. I am horrible at cleaning/organizing. I lack motivation. However, I am an obsessive organizer when I finally do it. I organize clothing in closets by type and socks by color!
Tag! You're it!
Kylee at The Kerby Family
Lorie at Honey, I Shrank Myself
Kari at C'est la vie
Emily at Little Home
Laura at Heavenly Homemakers
Teresa at A Life At Home