Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tag! I'm It!

Here are the rules:

1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

I was tagged by Elizabeth at Our Small Town Blessings

My Quirks:

1. I love the sound of running water. Since I was a kid, I've been known to sit in the bathroom with the shower running to relax and read a book. Such a waste of water but I can't help it!

2. I ama list junkie. I'm constantly making lists of random things (menu plans, cleaning lists, bills, gifts, etc.). I only use some of them for an actual purpose. The rest are more of a way to organize my thoughts!

3. I love grocery shopping. I used to go with my mom as a kid and got really excited about it. No idea why. I just think it's fun!

4. I read multiple books at a time. I'm constantly reading one of the Harry Potter books and at least one other fiction.

5. I am obsessed with timelines. I want things (like finishing school, having another baby, buying a house) to happen at specific times in the future. It frustrates me to know end if I don't have any control over the schedule.

6. I am horrible at cleaning/organizing. I lack motivation. However, I am an obsessive organizer when I finally do it. I organize clothing in closets by type and socks by color!

Tag! You're it!

Kylee at The Kerby Family
Lorie at Honey, I Shrank Myself
Kari at C'est la vie
Emily at Little Home
Laura at Heavenly Homemakers
Teresa at A Life At Home

3 comments:

Kylee said...

Hey! I had no idea you had a blog. I look forward to reading it!

Emily said...

Hi Stephani,
I'm enjoying your posts, you seem honest and down-to-earth! Thanks for the love with the linkage! I might not continue with the tagging game - please don't be mad - but perhaps I'll share some fun (or stupid) facts about myself in a post, soon. That would be kind of fun. Hope you're having a good day!
Emily

Senegal Daily said...

Unbelievable. Your quirks are EXACTLY like me. Either I-am-you or you-are-me to a T!

- Kari