Sunday, July 13, 2008

Menu Plan Monday~ July 14th!


I can't believe it's already going to be Monday again! The week just flew by! I've been trying to do a lot of baking lately and am going to take it one step further this week in my quest to stick to a low budget ($80 a week plus an extra $100 a month for formula until September.). I'm going to attempt to make my own tortillas and hamburger buns. That'll save me a bit extra this week! I hope they turn out well!
I'm not sticking to WW very well lately but I'm going to try again this week! I really want to get down to my pre-preg weight soon! I'm going to try and have low point breakfasts/lunches and "normal" dinners like I used to. I'm not doing a day to day plan for breakfast/lunch tonight but I'll probably add it tomorrow.
Breakfasts will be whole wheat pancakes, Bagelfuls, eggs/turkey sausage, fruit etc. Nothing fancy this week! I do have a recipe I'm planning for the next week I think though...
Lunches will be leftovers, tuna sandwiches, fruit, carrots/dip, homemade chicken nuggets etc.
My dinner menus are going to start overlapping. I shop on Wednesdays at this point so dinners for the first Monday and Tuesday were technically last weeks menu. :)
Monday 7/14- Shake N Bake chicken, rice a roni, broccoli, rolls

Tuesday 7/15- Frozen pizza, carrots/dip, fruit

Wednesday 7/16- Swedish meatballs, mashed potatoes, fruit

Thursday 7/17- Pepper Bellies (Frito Pie), fruit

Friday 7/18- Tacos (with homemade tortillas)

Saturday 7/19- Crockpot Spaghetti (made last week and froze), bread

Sunday 7/20- Leftovers

Monday 7/21- Hamburgers (with homemade buns), corn on the cob, oven fries

Tuesday 7/22- Sandwiches, chips, fruit (DH out of town)
I'll post some of the recipes if all the new stuff turns out! :)
Visit Laura's blog for more MPMs!

No comments: