Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Is There An End In Sight?

Jason and I have been struggling since I lost my job to years ago. (Right after we got married.) Money has been a constant source of stress on us and it seems like it's never going to end. WE keep getting hit with more and more expenses and we just can't pay it all! Lately it's just gotten worse. With the gas prices (it costs $60 to fill each car and we both have to fill up every 2 work days.), Jason being a newly diagnosed diabetic ($125 a month in meds) and the estimate for his periodontic work (gum disease from the diabetes) at $5000, we just feel like we're drowning! And on top of all that, yesterday our Jetta got a flat tire. Ugh!

I keep telling myself that God is just testing our strength. I'm trying to stay positive that things WILL start looking up at some point. We're both looking for new jobs (my current PT gig is actually COSTING us $200 a month after you factor in gas and child care) and hopefully we'll get some calls soon. Hopefully God will be done testing us soon!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

We are also being tested ALL the time. I so understand your stress. *HUGS*