Monday, August 24, 2009

Menu Plan Monday~ 8/24/09


So I got to work this morning, and opened my day planner to mark off the days that had passed and realized I start school tonight! Ahh!! I completely forgot and am so not prepared. I normally have my bag packed the night before so I can just grab it and go after dinner. (Class is from 7-10pm) So I'm just doing a quick post and then have to shower and make dinner before DH gets home. Hopefully I can get to class early and buy my last book.

Anyone else SUPER excited that Fall is just around the corner? I decided I'm going pack away all of my regular decor for the move and pull out my Fall stuff in 2 weeks when the girls start school. That's not too early right? :) I figure I can just pack it all back up right before we move since that's what the decor will be in November anyway.

And I can't wait to start baking! Pumpkin bread anyone?

Monday 8/24: Chicken Stroganoff and Rolls (didn't make last week)

Tuesday 8/25: Chicken Potpie

Wednesday 8/26: Homemade Pizza

Thursday 8/27: Shake n Bake Chicken, Noodles, Green Beans

Friday 8/28: Chicken Taquitos, Chips and Guacamole

Saturday 8/29: Takeout? Need to go to Costco for more meat!

Sunday 8/30: Working a double shift so DH is on his own with the kiddos!

Have a great week all! Check out OrgJunkie for more weekly menus!


Photobucket

No comments: