Monday, August 17, 2009

Menu Plan Monday~ 8/17/09


So I haven't posted as much as I thought I would but a 6 day stretch at work will do that to ya! At least I'm keeping up with MPM!


Sunday 8/16- Shrimp Chowmein
Monday 8/17- Eggs, Bacon, Biscuits & Gravy
Tuesday 8/18- Homemade Turkey Chili, Cornbread Muffins
Wednesday 8/19- Baked Potatoes with Leftover Chili, Cheese, Broccoli & Sour Cream
Thursday 8/20- Chicken Strognoff over Wheat Egg Noodles, Corn
Friday 8/21- San Diego!!!! Hopefully something cheap!
Saturday 8/22- At SeaWorld!!!
Sunday 8/23- Something on the way home from San Diego!

Have a great week everyone!

Head over to Org Junkie for more menu!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting. I hope you will join me this week for Crock Pot Wednesday. Mister Linky will be up and ready for you on Tuesday. Thanks again