Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Menu Plan Monday~ 8/10/09



A day late but it's here! I've still been menu planning since I last posted I just haven't been blogging it. I'm actually doing a 2 week plan now which is working pretty well! I only shop once every 2 weeks with a quick stop in between if needed for milk etc. And for 2 weeks, I'm spending less than $80 on average! I'm not sure if I'm going to post to MPM weekly or every other week. Maybe I'll post the 2 weeks and if there are any changes to the 2nd week (which there usually are), I'll post that week as well. For today, I'll just post the end of this plan since my new one starts this weekend. :)


Monday 8/10- Nachos (Cheese, Black Beans, Turkey Taco Meat)

Tuesday 8/11- Steak, Shrimp, Grilled Corn, Grilled Potatoes and Onions

Wednesday 8/12- Burritos

Thursday 8/13- Subway (picnic at Thursday Night on the Square)

Friday 8/14- Cheese Ravioli, French Rolls, Green Beans


Photobucket

No comments: