Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Menu Plan...Wednesday...5/27/09

I'm late again this week! But then again, I'm doing a 2 week menu so I'm technically early for next week! :)

I've decided to try and keep doing 2 week plans and only going grocery shopping once every 2 weeks. Less impulse buying and less time spent shopping! I only spent $80 this week for 2 weeks! :)

Sunday 5/24- Chicken Taquitos, Corn

Monday 5/25- Mom’s (Hamburgers)

Tuesday 5/26- Mom’s (Ham Bean Soup)

Wednesday 5/27- Chicken Noodle Soup, Grilled Ham and Cheese

Thursday 5/28- Potato Chip Chicken Nuggets, Mac & Cheese, Carrots/Dip

Friday 5/29- Chili Dogs, Veggies/Dip

Saturday 5/30- Shrimp, Spaghetti Squash

Sunday 5/31- Turkey Mushroom Burgers, Salad

Monday 6/1- Tacos, Rice, Beans

Tuesday 6/2- Shake N Bake Chicken, Stuffing, Broccoli

Wednesday 6/3- Tortellini Soup, Rolls

Thursday 6/4- BBQ Chicken, Salad, Rolls

Friday 6/5- Fish, Rice, Veggies


Head over to OrgJunkie for more menus!


Photobucket

No comments: