Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Menu Plan...uh Tuesday~ 5/12/09

Better late then never! This is a 2 week menu plan because Jason left this morning and is gone for 2 weeks. I took almost a week off since my mom is also out of town and I had no one to take the girls to day care. So we're having a fun girls' week! And next week we'll be staying at my mom's a few nights. I'll be so happy when Jason is back and I can plan again!

I'm also planning on trying something my friend Elizabeth just did on her blog, a kitchen inventory. I want to take a full written inventory of everything that's in the pantry, freezer and fridge. Then I'm going to try and really cut my food budget for June and use up a lot of the stock we already have! Look for my inventory post later this week!

Saturday 5/9- Red Beans and Rice, Turkey Sausage, Broccoli

Sunday 5/10- Mother's Day! DH made steak and broccoli stirfry

Monday 5/11- Swedish Meatballs and Potatoes

Tuesday 5/12- Submachine (Takeout Sandwiches)

Wednesday 5/13- Going to the Aquarium...probably grab something on the way home or make a frozen pizza.

Thursday 5/14- Pigs in a Blanket

Friday 5/15- Going to the Zoo...probably eating with my sister.

Saturday 5/16- Quesadillas/Enchiladas, Beans

Sunday 5/17- BBQ at a friend's house

Monday 5/18- Mom's (probably Kogel hotdogs and chili sauce that my aunt brought us from Michigan!)

Tuesday 5/19- Mom's

Wednesday 5/20- Eggs, Bacon, Toast

Thursday 5/21- Homemade Pizza

Friday 5/22- Clean out the Fridge

Head over to OrgJunkie for more menus!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love making waffles and pancakes from scratch. I think they definitely taste better then the box mixes. Thanks for sharing your waffle recipe.
Please stop by my blog. I'm celebrating 4 years of blogging with a drawing. Just leave a comment during the month of May. The prize...a $25 gift certificate from vinylvineyard at Etsy.com!