Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fun Recipe!

I planned quick, kid-friendly meals at the end of this week because Jason is going to Atlanta for a race. Monday I planned hotdogs and mac & cheese. I felt bad because it's Avery's birthday and that's a pretty basic meal. (Not that she cares but still! LoL) We're not having cake or anything since we did that at her party last week. So I remembered a recipe I wanted to try before Halloween (which is Hannah's favorite holiday).

So we'll be making Crescent Mummy Dogs! They're not the healthiest things but I'm used reduced fat crescents and 2% cheese so they won't be too bad. At least they'll be fun!

Here's what they're supposed to look like. I'll post a pic of ours on Monday!








Photobucket

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

YUM!! We LOVE pigs in a blanket here and what a fun way to make them! Thanks for the birthday wishes :)