Sunday, August 24, 2008

Menu Plan Monday~ August 25th!


I start school again Tuesday and will be going 2 (sometimes 3) nights a week so those dinners need to be fast! I'm also having problems with my wisdom teeth (well the spot where one was removed last month) all of the sudden and am going to try and go to the dentist tomorrow. This might put a damper on the first few meals this week. At least for me...we'll play it by ear!


I've also started a "Healthy Living" blog so check that out as well. See my last post for the link!
I'll be review some recipes later this week as we've been trying more. The Apple Pie Muffins were awesome and a great way to use of apples that were getting mealy. But more on that another day!


Monday 8/25- BLTs, carrots/chips/dip, fruit
Tuesday 8/26: Leftovers
Wednesday 8/27: Garlic Shrimp Alfredo, salad, bread
Thursday 8/28: Swedish Meatballs, Egg noodles, Salad
Friday 8/29: Chili dogs, tater tots, salad
Saturday 8/30: Pizza Pockets, salad
Sunday 8/31: Out to Dinner for Jason’s Birthday
Monday 9/1: Jason’s Making Chinese! Veggie Fried Rice and Garlic Chicken
Tuesday: Leftovers


Head on over to Laura's for more menu plans!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your menu looks great!!! I love it when my husband cooks and I get the night off!!! LOL... Have a great week...

Sandra said...

Great menu, Thanks for sharing :)

My Menu Plan

Anonymous said...

Looks good. I need to make the Garlic Shrimp Alfredo for my husband - he would love it.
Have a great week,
Stacy

Kiy said...

Great menu. Good luck with the dentist!

Cheers, Kiy

Amy T said...

I'm definitely going to make those pizza pockets!
Have a great week!

Nicole said...

Yummy menu! I wish my hubby would cook and give me a night off. Lucky girl! ;)

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Everything sounds oh-so-fabulous! I love it when my hubby cooks! He loves to, but is usually way busy. The Garlic Shrimp Alfredo sounds sooooooooooooooooooo good! Just wish the hubby didn't hate shrimp! Maybe I'll save that one for when he's out of town! ;-)

~melody~

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Delicious sounding menu! The alfredo sounds wonderful!