Thursday, May 22, 2008

Exciting Stuff (At Least IMO!)

I've been looking for someone to come watch my kids in my home while I work for a while now. Right now family watches them which is great but both hubby and I work pretty far from home which means we have to get the girls up ridiculously early to get them to my family's houses and to work in time. Today I met with a young mom who wants to be a Nanny for my girls. She is amazing! She has a adorable little girl who is 14 months old and has watched kids in her own home before she moved here. She got along great with the girls and she's going to start watching them here on Monday! Now DH and I won't be so rushed in the AM!

On another note, we bought a Wii Fit yesterday! It was a tad expensive but it's really important for DH to start exercising to help control his diabetes/cholesterol. Neither of us are very into exercising but we are major gamers and it looked fun. I was concerned that it wasn't going to truelly be a workout. Let me just tell you, DH and I both played for 45 min each and had a blast! Not to mention, we were both sore and sweating afterwards. Definately a great investment for us! I wonder if it could be a tax deducation as a medical expense? LoL!
Everyone with a Wii should check it out!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Ooh, I've heard of Wii Fit...and they sound like SUCH a fun way to exercise! Awesome!