Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Year By Year...

Lately I've been realizing just how quickly my kids are growing up. We've had our last baby and he's already almost 2 months old. My oldest will be 7 in two weeks. I can't believe how fast time has gone.

Having babies is definitely bittersweet experience. It's so easy to get wrapped up in our busy lives and miss truly enjoying the fleeting moments we have with our children. I've never been great at documenting their childhoods (I think I've only written a handful of things in the older 3's baby books...and haven't even opened Nix's.) and I'm recognizing now that I should really take more pictures and write down things they do. Time goes so quickly and it's so hard to remember the little moments. In fact, I decided to show how our family has changed since our first Halloween with Hannah in 2006...and can't find a picture I can see perfectly in my mind (of Pumpkin Hannah in my mom's kitchen cabinet!) on any of our computers! I will have to update this post with that picture when I can find it!

Here are our Halloweens, year by year:

2007
 Hannah~ 23 months, Avery~1 month
 



2008
Hannah~ Almost 3, Avery~ 1

 
2009
Hannah~ Almost 4, Avery~ 2


 
2010
Hannah~Almost 5, Avery~ 3, Noah~ 4 months

 
2011
Hannah~ Almost 6, Avery~4, Noah~ 1

 

 
2012
Hannah~ Almost 7, Avery~ 5, Noah~ 2, Phoenix~ 1.5 months

 
Love my babies!


No comments: