Monday, October 22, 2012

Menu Plan Monday~ 10/22/12

I'll admit it...I'm a Pinterest addict. At the moment, I have over 2500 pins. We've found some great recipes on there lately and many have been keepers for us. My grocery trips have been a bit random lately instead of the same day every week. On occasion (ok like every week lately!) I don't have something planned for dinner and can't get to the store. I have been able to search on Pinterest for recipes with things I have on hand. And I adjust a lot of the recipes to add spices etc. It's so helpful! Here are some of our favorites (some the girls have picked themselves):

Crockpot Cheesy Chicken and Rice
Shepherd's Pie
Forgotten Chicken
Creamy White Chicken Lasagna
Ritz Cracker Chicken

Feel free to Follow Me on Pinterest to see my obsession. :)


We're eating quick, cheap meals for the beginning of this week. My paycheck is late so we're making due until one of us gets paid this week. Yay for late maternity leave pay...Thank you State of California! :(

Monday 10/22: Mummy Dogs, Mac and Cheese
Tuesday 10/23: Unsloppy Joes (minus the cheese and using my own sauce...not canned), Mini Pizzas (for the kids), Green Beans
Wednesday 10/24: Tilapia, Rice, Broccoli
Thursday 10/25: Baked Potato Bar (Chili, Cheese, Sour Cream, Broccoli etc)
Friday 10/26: Crockpot Potato Chowder, Homemade Sourdough Bread
Saturday 10/27: Movie Night (Tinker Bell: Secret of the Wings)! Snowman Pizza, Veggies/Dip, Marshmallow Caramel Popcorn

Visit OrgJunkie for more weekly menus!











No comments: