Monday, March 12, 2012

Menu Plan Monday~ 3/12/12

Menu plans aren't as fun for me anymore...I typically work 3p-11:30p M-F (with the occasional Sunday morning thrown in) and don't get to cook for the family anymore. Add in the 1st trimester blah-ness and I didn't even want to think about food! I still planned for the family but didn't put much thought. We really need to start focusing on our budget and elimating fast food. So I plan for this to be the last thrown together menu plan. I need to start prepping during the day and using the crockpot again so I feel like I'm helping Jason out at night. I can't wait to cook every night again this Fall while I'm on leave!

Monday 3/12: Eggs, Bacon, Toast

Tuesday 3/13: Tilapia, Rice, Green Beans

Wednesday 3/14: Spaghetti, Rolls

Thursday 3/15: Ham, Stuffing, Broccoli

Friday 3/16: Chicken Taquitos, Spanish Rice, Refried Beans

Saturday 3/17: Steak/Mushroom Fajitas, Corn, Leftover Spanish Rice

Sunday 3/18: Laughing Cow Chicken Cordon Bleu, Noodles, Broccoli

Check out OrgJunkie for more menu plans and ideas!

No comments: