Wednesday, August 24, 2011

We're Back and Ready for Fall!

Long time no see! My blog was pushed to the back of my mind with all of the changes this past year. Juggling 3 kiddos, working and going to school can be insane...and exhausting! So we're back and with a new name and design!


We're hanging in there. Jason is still out of work but hasn't really been looking. It's so easy having him home to pick the kids up from school and be with the kids while I work from 3p-1130p. His unemployment won't last forever though so his job hunt will start again soon.


The girls start school in less than 2 weeks and are really excited. I'm so glad they enjoy school. I loved elementary school and I hope they continue to! Hannah decided she wants to try gymnastics this year instead of cheer. It seems like it'll definately be more of a workout and will hopefully get rid of some of her extra energy! Avery will be starting her last year of preschool and her cousin, Hayden, will be in her class. She's very excited! I can't believe I'll have 2 kids in elementary school next year...


Noah's such a little man now! He just turned 14 months and is a full-on walker now. Not really talking at all...more of a squealer...but Avery didn't talk until around 18 months so I'm not really concerned. He's such a happy, well-behaved boy! He's extremely tolerant even when his schedule gets messed up.


I'm enjoying my new job but it's tiring working full-time. I have my moments where I wish I could go back to part-time or be a SAHM. But that's not something we can do right now. It'll be hard once the girls are in school because I'll only see Hannah in the mornings before she goes to school and on the weekends. I worry that she'll look back on her childhood and think I was never around. I would definately switch to day shift if the opportunity came up!


I'm also back on Weight Watchers and finally trying to get rid of the last of the baby weight. My hope is that we will be in a better financial situation next summer and I'll have gotten down to my goal weight so we can TTC#4 (and our last!).


I've also become a Pinterest addict as of late and am feeling the urge to get crafty! I plan to post all of my crafts, decor and baking here as I go!

No comments: