Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Menu Plan...Err...Tuesday? 3/24/09



DH and I had an extra day off this week and it threw my schedule off! I didn't even notice I had missed MPM until today! :) Oops!

I'm really trying to stay on track because our budget got out of control earlier this month when we ate out too much! We were out of town for a few weeks and our fridge was cleaned out. I finally went shopping and spent $90 instead of my usual $60. Now we're stocked up on everything but meat (Costco run on Friday!) so we should be ok now! :)

Now that I'm working FT, I've moved my grocery shopping day from Wednesday to Saturday. That means my menus now run Saturday-Friday.

Here's this week's menu!

Saturday 3/21: Steak/Mushroom Fajitas, Refried Beans
Sunday 3/22: Take Out at California Adventure!
Monday 3/23: Chili, FF Cornbread
Tuesday 3/24: Chicken Parmigiana, Pasta
Wednesday 3/25: Baked Potato Bar (Toppings: Chili, Cheese, Light Sour Cream, Broccoli)
Thurday 3/26: Chicken Taquitos, Refried Beans, Spanish Rice (Still searching for a recipe!)
Friday 3/27: Chili Dogs, Chips, Fruit

Head on over to OrgJunkie for more menus!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Yummy menu!!!

And Isabella is the middle name I'm trying to talk Jason into :) And it's not pre-Twilight for me LOL!!