Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Picture Tag

Ok so I wasn't actually tagged for this one but it looked like fun! Thanks Kylee!

Here are the rules:


1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.


2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.


3) Explain the picture.


4) Tag 4 people to do the same.


Ok so I kinda fudged on this one because technically the 4th folder is something called iPod Photo Cashe and there's nothing in it but more folders! LoL So I skipped to the next folder!







This is a picture Jason took on the way home from work in December (about 2 weeks before Christmas). We live in SoCal where it NEVER snows...(or at least not enough to stick). Well it snowed for an entire day and REALLY stuck! Jason actually got snowed in at work because they closed the freeway. The girls and I spent all day watching and playing in the snow! We even had a little patch in our front yard left until Christmas day...that's a SoCal White Christmas!

I'm going to tag:

1. Elizabeth

2. Taryn

And two others I will decide after nap time! LoL



Photobucket

No comments: