Monday, October 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday~ 10/11/10


It's Monday again already? The week just flew by and I didn't get a chance to post anything since last Monday's MPM! I really need a blog schedule.

This past week I made my first baby food! (Yay Me for waiting until my 3rd baby to do this!) I baked off a sweet potato and a sugar pumpkin and made a bunch of puree. Noah LOVED the sweet potato and it made a bunch (frozen in an ice cube tray for single portions). I definitely won't be buying any sweet potato baby food! He's not too sure about the pumpkin but I made some awesome Pumpkin Bread and have more puree frozen to make a couple loaves. :) I'm trying to decide what kind to make next!

Here's what we're eating this week!

Monday 10/11- Chicken Picatta (didn't make last week), Noodles, Broccoli

Tuesday 10/12- Tacos/Nachos (Leftover Taco Meat), Salad

Wednesday 10/13- Buffalo Chicken Wraps

Thursday 10/14- Swedish Meatballs, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans

Friday 10/15- Lemon Tilapia (again didn't make last week), Brown Rice, Broccoli

Saturday 10/16- Sloppy Joes, Salad, Corn, Mac & Cheese

Sunday 10/17- Chili, Cornbread

Have a great week! Visit OrgJunkie for more menu plans!

No comments: