Sunday, September 5, 2010

Menu Plan Monday~ 9/4/10


We've been making a ton of new recipes the past few weeks and while they've been wonderful, they've also increased the amount I've been spending on groceries. So I thought I'd take a break this week and clear out the freezer. The girls also start school this week and I go back to work on Saturday so I need a bit of a break!


I'm trying not too buy too many prepackaged foods for Hannah's lunches. There is a lot of wasteful packaging not too mention artificial flavors and junk. So this week I made Apple Pie Muffins and froze some for this week. I also made Homemade Granola Bars for her to take for snacks.


Jason got laid off last week so he'll be home for lunches again. He requested Broccoli and Cheese Soup that he can just reheat for himself.


Here's what we're eating this week!

Sunday 9/5- BBQ Pulled Pork (freezer) Sandwiches, Corn on the Cob, Salad, Watermelon

Monday 9/6- Chicken (freezer) Taquitos, Spanish Rice, Refried Beans

Tuesday 9/7- Takeout Pizza (First Day of School!)

Wednesday 9/8- Sloppy Joes (freezer), Tatertots, Green Beans

Thursday 9/9- Tacos, Leftover Spanish Rice

Friday 9/10- Spaghetti (freezer), Salad, Bread

Saturday 9/11- Steak and Mushroom Fajitas (Hubby cooking!)

Sunday 9/12- Pizza Burritos (freezer), Salad


Check out OrgJunkie for more menus!

2 comments:

Ask Ms Recipe said...

Sounds like a great menu for the week, have a great week.

Marbel said...

Your plans sounds good to me. My family would enjoy eating at your house!