Monday, November 10, 2008

Menu Plan Monday~ 11/10/08


We're doing quicker meals this week. I have a Chem test on Friday (I thought it was last week but it's this week) that I REALLY need to study for so I'll be spending time on that instead of cooking as much as I did last week. However, the Homemade Graham Crackers were AWESOME and I'll be making them again tomorrow!

Hannah's 3rd Birthday is on Sunday and we're going to Chuck E Cheese for lunch so I'm not sure if we'll be eating dinner or not. I just planned something fast that I know she'll eat. We'll probably have leftover cake from lunch too!

Monday 11/10: Nachos
Tuesday 11/11: Chicken Pot Pie, Salad
Wednesday 11/12: Leftover Spaghetti Pie, Salad, Bread
Thursday 11/13: Chili, Cornbread
Friday 11/14: Take Out (Chem Test)
Saturday 11/15: Spaghetti, Salad, Bread
Sunday 11/16: Hannah’s Birthday! Hotdogs/Corndogs, Tatertots, Fruit
Monday 11/17: Chicken Parmesan, Salad, Bread
Tuesday 11/18: Leftovers


For more menu plans, head on over to Laura's!


Photobucket

No comments: