Sunday, October 19, 2008

Menu Plan Monday~ 10/20/08


Finally back to a full menu plan! Between DH being gone for two weeks and our Atlanta vacation, we haven't had an actual menu plan in 3 weeks! I'm so happy to be back cooking!

Next Sunday DH is going to join WW with me. Up until now, I've tried to eat low point breakfasts and lunches so I have a lot of points at night to eat a "normal" dinner. Well I don't think DH will have that much control at work so I'm going to have to really look at our portion sizes and make our dinners lower points. Hopefully I can take some time this week to calculate point values for some of our go to meals.

We already had our Sunday dinner and I made my first ever pizza crust! I have the recipe on another computer but I'll have to post it soon! It turned out so yummy! I'll definately make it again. Way better (and healthier!) than the Pillsbury kind!

Sunday 10/19: Homemade Pizza, Chips/Guacamole
Monday 10/20: Turkey Burgers (With Swiss Cheese and Turkey Bacon), Salad, Fries
Tuesday 10/21: Shake N Bake Chicken, Broccoli, Mashed Potatoes
Wednesday 10/22: Chicken Tacos (Leftover Enchilada Chicken from freezer), Chips/Guacamole
Thursday 10/23: Garlic Chicken Stir Fry, Veggie Fried Rice
Friday 10/24: Breakfast For Dinner
Saturday 10/25: Friend's Birthday Party!

Head on over to OrgJunkie for more great menus!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Gwendolyn said...

I love menus! I always need new ideas! :o)