Friday, April 26, 2013

Currently...

I stole this from my friend, Stefanie, over at Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, & Dylan Too! Thanks for the idea! :)

I'm watching...House Hunters and House Hunters International. I'm addicted! I love seeing the houses and cost in other areas. Really interesting to see what is important to other people. And, of course, Glee! I'm a major Glee-k!



I'm reading...Fever by Maya Banks. Very 50 Shades-ish. I had planned to read The Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (the author of The Mortal Instruments series) but I got sidetracked after re-reading the 50 Shades trilogy. I'll me on to Clockwork in the next day or so though.

 

I'm listening to...Justin Timberlake, Maroon 5 and Of Monsters and Men for the most part. Or what ever is on the Pop/Alternative station.

 

I'm thinking about...what I need to do to get on a better schedule for myself and the boys. I waste a lot of time instead of being productive and it shows at home.


I need to...make a daily schedule, cleaning schedule and get the house in order before we go to Hawaii for my sister's wedding. Summer vacation starts right after and I need the house organized by then!


I'm creating...some cake designs. I have my first client in August and I want it to be perfect. I also have Noah's birthday in June.


I'm cooking...not much. It's very difficult to cook now that I'm back to working in the evenings. And I get so out of practice with cooking that on the two nights that I am home, I don't want to. I have been making more crockpot meals for the sitter's nights so they aren't eating frozen junk all the time.


I'm shopping for...nothing but groceries this week! We had to buy a car this week since Jason's is too expensive to fix at the moment and the car he had been borrowing started having problems too. Pretty soon I need to start buying everything we need for our trip next month.


I'm organizing...not enough!! I NEED to organize the entire house. It's getting out of control. The first place is partially done and that's the loft play room. My pantries are next with extra shelves. (My baking stuff takes a full pantry!!)


I'm proud of...my husband! He's doing so well at the job he started in the Fall! He's moving really quickly in the company!

I'm looking forward to...summer vacation! I'll be so glad to not have to get up so early and get 4 kids ready and out the door by 7:45!


I'm loving...having some extra days off in the next few months at work! I miss my family!!


I'm very grateful for...God's provisions! We've had a tough few years and we're finally getting back on track! It's nice not having to struggle so much!


Our plans for this week...I work this weekend but we'll spend some time outside during the day with the kids. Next week is actually pretty quiet too. Now that Nix doesn't have his Doc-band anymore, we don't have to drive down to Pasadena!! So exciting! :) Just gymnastics on Monday and taking care of my fix-it ticket. :)

No comments: