Sunday, May 3, 2009

Menu Plan Monday~ 5/4/09

This week is pretty basic but it's my next "real" menu plan for 2 weeks! DH leaves next week for a 2 week trip. Not much a menu plan when it's just me and the girls!

Last week we found a new family favorite recipe! Check out my previous post for the Stromboli recipe. You can also check out my new list of favorite recipes on my side bar!

Saturday 5/2- Date Night! Snacks at the Movie!

Sunday 5/3- Grilled Steak, Baked Potatoes, Corn

Monday 5/4: Chicken, Rice, Broccoli

Tuesday 5/5: Happy Cinco De Mayo! Stacked Burrito Pie

Wednesday 5/6: Eggs, Bacon, Biscuits/Gravy

Thursday 5/7: Frozen Pizza, Mac and Cheese (Mommy had a Bio Test...blah!)

Friday 5/8: Making Spaghetti (I'll post this "recipe" later!) at my Mom's.

Head over to Laura's for more menus!


Photobucket

No comments: